Each student who wishes to graduate must obtain a Petition to Graduate form from their student account profile at the beginning of the quarter prior to the last quarter in which he or she intends to graduate. Students must meet with their academic or faculty advisor for the evaluation of all eCourse work completed, review of cumulative grade point averages, and review of eCourses to determine eligibility for graduation.
Petition to Graduate Deadlines:
Each candidate for graduation must meet all of the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of 60 hours of course work in accordance with specific degree requirements;
- Have successfully completed Personal Transformational Leadership is a co-requisite (required for all students at OT Academy);
- Earn a grade point average of 3.0 or better in all coursework;
- Have successfully completed a program for an academic major;
- Have a minimum overall cumulative quality grade point average of 3.0 and have a minimum cumulative qualitative grade point average in all work attempted at OT Academy;
- Be registered during the academic year in which the learners graduation occurs;
- OT Academy is not currently accepting credit or transfers from other educational institutions;
- Have the recommendation of the faculty to graduate;
- Make application for the degree in which the learner is registered to ensure criteria is met at least a minimum of 45-days from the identified OT Academy graduation date;
- Pay a non-refundable graduation fee by the required date;
- If the degree candidate fails to meet graduation submission requirements, the student must wait until the next identified date to receive his or her degree;
- Satisfy all financial obligations to OT Academy.
Note: Graduates are eligible to receive job placement services after successfully completing and receiving their degree.